Actual love just isn’t…
• Scary, chaotic, or unpredictable.
• Egocentric, one-sided, or self-serving.
• One thing that might be taken away unexpectedly.
• Unreliable, wishy washy, or inconsistent.
• Too prideful or too cowardly to apologize & search restore.
• One thing that must be “earned” or “deserved.”
• Going to make you query your value or significance.
• Neglectful or dismissive of your wants or boundaries.
• Vengeful, spiteful, or punishing.
• Sufficient to maintain a wholesome relationship.
– Dr. Elizabeth Fedrick
Dr. Elizabeth Fedrick Quotes, Love Quotes, quotes about love, real love quotes, brief love quotes, deep brief love quotes, finest love quotes, actual love quotes, quotes about actual love